Hi,

It's perhaps related to the problems I had a while ago while testing
Xorg CVS & Mesa CVS together. r200_dri.so had unresolved symbols and I
fixed that with the patch from
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=dri-devel&m=109812433626328&w=2
(replaced $(MESAX86BUILDDIR)unshared with $(MESAX86BUILDDIR)).
But I still could'nt use it, because Xorg's keyboard
driver/mappings(?) were strangly messed up.
No matter what key I pressed, it did change the resolution (Alt +
Backspace still worked though :D).

Greetings,
Jasmin