On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 22:13:23 +0100, Thomas Hellström
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The patch you sent fixes the problem.

I'm in the middle of moving to a new house so I will be off-line for
at least a few more days. I don't have internet access at the new
house yet, something is messed up in the CAT5 wiring. Maybe Dave can
take care of this or you will need to wait for me to get moved in.

--
Jon Smirl