On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 16:55:13 +0200
Micha Feigin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> At Fri, 26 Nov 2004 21:10:00 +0100,
> Lukas wrote:
>> I am looking for something similar to the patch available from
>> http://www.retinalburn.net/linux/tvout.html, but suitable for the
>> current CVS or at least more current than the above. Please give me
>>> some pointers where I can find the patch you mentioned, or even>
>better send it me.
>
> Its the same patch. There were a couple of rejects IIRC that related
> to code that was no longer there and I just dropped them. Works for
> me.

Thanks for the patch. It mostly works for me too. "atitvout" and the
Fn-F7 key have the desired effects again.

> I attached the patch I am currently using.
>
> Also if you want I implemented suspend support for mach64 (basically
> a port of the radeon suspend code).

Yes, I am interested. I use software suspend 2.0.67 at the moment. After
resume, "atitvout" no longer works ("VBE call failed."), the Fn-X keys
still work though. It would be nice if you sent me the additional patch
too.

I still have two problems with the mach64:
- Sometimes (maybe 1 out of 20), the X server crashes when XV is
initialized, i.e. when mplayer starts. This problem is fairly recent.
- Sometimes, the X-Server dies on VT switch, but I think only if
  drm is activated, so this is no real problem.

Regards, Lukas