Am Mittwoch, 1. Dezember 2004 02:48 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> Hi Roland,
>
> If you move glxgears down below about half of the screen you won't see
> anything anymore. Within the top half it looks about the same, although
> moving it from left to right can cause parts to appear or disappear.
> I'll check the offsets tonight.

Soo, you are at 'my' r200 observation;-)
But at the bottom there are some pixels not all vanished.
Moving left to right or the like show sometimes some parts.

Disabling RADEON_Z_HIERARCHY_ENABLE bring all lines to life.

/*      if (rmesa->r200Screen->chipset & R200_CHIPSET_REAL_R200)
         rmesa->hw.ctx.cmd[CTX_RB3D_ZSTENCILCNTL] |=
RADEON_Z_HIERARCHY_ENABLE; */

I'm in preparation of a new Mesa/DRI CVS copy with
hyperz-dri-7.patch
hyperz-drm-15.patch
r100-readpixels-3.patch
r200_pntparam_1.diff
because all went well (with the above change), but quake3 (quake3-smp) start
with only black window. Maybe this is TLS related, which I have in for
several months, now.

-Dieter

PS Roland, do you need current r200 'pictures'?