Stephane Marchesin wrote:

Fully? Was HyperZ only missing feature?

There are at least 2 other features :
- pixel shaders (ATI_fragment_shader). It's R200 only.
- occlusion culling (ARB_occlusion_query and friends). Same on R100 and R200. I started working on this one and know the registers numbers and usage, I even began writing some code. Trouble is, it's the first driver that would accelerate occlusion queries and some modifications are needed in Mesa, which I still have to figure out.

I have to add one more here :
- TCL arrays (this work could benefit both r200 and r300, according to my understanding of the ati driver). It uses type 3 packets 33, 36 and 2F.

Stephane