Dave Airlie wrote:

Any comments ? I'ts untested, but that's my first ioctl, so I wanted feedback
(both on the idea and the implementation) before I build anything upon it.

I'm thinking this could be applicable to a number of devices, so maybe a generic ioctl might be a better idea with some card specific hooks..

Or is there something radeon specific about it I missed...

If we decide to manage the surface ranges too, there is something radeon-specific.

Also what other things could be managed by such an ioctl ?

Stephane