Hi Nicolai,

I updated R300 webpages and added a rudimentary page for your driver, named "r300_dri" - the reason I named it so is that this is the name of Mesa driver that X.org provides to user space so people who start searching for r300_dri will, hopefully, come there.

Please take a look and let me know if anything is wrong, or just edit it directly.

In particular, it is very important that we get installation instructions right - feedback from everyone would be very appreciated.

                    best

                      Vladimir Dergachev