On Mon, 20 Dec 2004, Jerome Glisse wrote:

I am far too feel confortable with mesa structure. I will try to take a look at it in the next hours.
If i understand anything i will tell you :)

Anyway i think the key is in line 104 (r300_render.c)
  mga_render_tab_verts
This table seems to hold the functions to call for each specific premitive.

Thank you !

By the way did you update your cleaned version of r300_demo on the CVS ?

Yes, absolutely - I commit often so it is easy to back out when anything breaks.

I am in a such process too, cleaning my own copy of r300_demo after experimenting with
it i added code everywhere and now i hardly find where are my change. Anyway

Try

cvs -z3 diff -u

This will produce a diff against the version you started from.

                    best

                      Vladimir Dergachev

i will add
to the CVS my own cleaned version of r300_demo (with a different name) as soon as i get
it working back.

best,
Jerome Glisse

Vladimir Dergachev wrote:

Hi Jerome,

I cleaned up r300_demo a little bit and I believe is ready to implement flat color in r300_driver. Would you know where should I hook it up ? The _render file looks empty.. It'd be nice to do it with minimal modifications to existing code (so I can add a file with flat drawing functions).

                        best

                           Vladimir Dergachev