Vladimir Dergachev wrote:

Hi Jerome,

  Keith has reported that specifying Option "XaaNoScanlineImageWriteRect"
stops the artifacts - does this work for you ? In any depth ?

                       thank you !

                           Vladimir Dergachev

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004, Jerome Glisse wrote:

Hi,

So i get my G5 AGP working but i get a corrupted display like Keith Conger
reported no so long on one of this mailing list. My question is anybody
working on it ? If no i will try to correct this but i fear that now i will
have less time to spend on R300 (for the next month). Anyway you can
grab a screenshot here :

  http://dj.planet-d.net/Capture.png

Yes browsing the archive i saw that option, this correct the problem for almost all
application, in fact only xemacs still got corrupted font.

Anyway we shouldn't have to enable this option to prevent from a corrupted display,
there is a bug somewhere no ? In xaa ?

best,
Jerome Glisse