Vladimir Dergachev wrote:
debugging messages, you should get about 1000 fps.

I hand tweaked 4-th coordinates of vertices and colors to display something sensible. Does Mesa actually use those ? (Especially color ones).

Yes, but you have to respect the 'size' parameter of the vertex arrays. Eg. if size == 2, then you either have to supply the last two components of the array yourself, or preferably program the hardware to only expect the first two components. Where size < 4, the missing components come from the vector {0,0,0,1}.

Thank you ! - this was very helpful.

Could you tell me what struct vertex_buffer->Size field does ?

This is the maximum number of vertices the buffer is able to hold. It's probably not a value that you need to look at much in a driver. The field VB->Count is more useful, and contains the current number of vertices in the VB.

Keith