Hi,

I wanted to know if someone with and x86 could test
if by adding :
agp_physical=(((get_int(RADEON_MC_AGP_LOCATION))& 0x0ffffU) << 16);

to the end of function void GetMaps(void) all demos
keep working ? I quite confident that they will :)

The purpose for this is that on PPC (g4 & g5 uninorth & u3)
agp bridge have some weird bug that make you set agp base
to 0x0, thus drmAgpBase give you 0x0. Maybe drm lib should be
fixed and give correct physical agp adress but i do not
see how to fix this properly in drm (to tell the true haven't
really looked to fix this in drm :)).

Thus to have the following demos work on PPC i changed
the agp_physical after having found the correct agp map.
--tex-bitblt & all vb eb & co demos

By the way, register 0x2140 is for swapping the incoming
data that came. So do we name it as on r200 ?
#define R300_SE_VAP_CNTL_STATUS           0x2140
#define     R300_VC_NO_SWAP                  (0 << 0)
#define     R300_VC_16BIT_SWAP               (1 << 0)
#define     R300_VC_32BIT_SWAP               (2 << 0)
Have to set it to R300_VC_32BIT_SWAP to see the
same things than on x86.

Or any other beautifull name in mind ? :).

Now i also get texture looking good with r300_demo, i will
look at r300_driver see where is the prob.

best,
Jerome Glisse