Hi,

I was wondering what was the differences between using hostdata_blt
& bitblt_multi. One faster than other ? Do not use same path for reading
data ? Without specs hard to understand that :)

Btw on ppc if data like bitmap are send using bitblt_multi they end
in correct order while with hostdata_blt we see endianness error.
The one of 2D driver & texture upload on r300.

So i was wondering if we can use bitblt instead of hostdata.
Meanwhile i am convinced that if hostdata is used it's for a good
reason, so i have little hope about using bitblt :)

Other register that i am wondering about there use :
RADEON_DP_MIX (0x16c8)
RADEON_DP_GUI_MASTER_CNTL_C (0x1c84)

If anyone can shed light on that for me...

thx

Jerome Glisse