> Good point.  That's my change in non-core which hasn't been propogated to
> core.  It's just a cleanup & I wouldn't have expected either version to be
> crash-prone.
>
> I don't think the irq handler gets much of a workout unless you sync-to-vblank
> at the moment.

it may not be that.. but I wonder is there anything else different..
via_irq was the first file I opened :-), I think linux-core may have bugs
but I think we'll never find them until it is out in the kernel.. which it
is now ...

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person