I'm using the new prebuilt debs that include an Xorg server and I get a
hardlock just after mode swich, befour the desktop shows.  There is no
usefull debuging I have been able todo, exept to say commenting out the
dri Xmod stopes the problem.

2005.01.26-2 from John Lightsey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Untill now I thought it was just me and my r200.