>> BTW, i have added some code to do idx buffers in r300_driver. Should i
>> commit this code or do you want to figure out this first?
>>
>> Ill post in more details of my findings about idx buffers in case
>> someone
>> wants to take a look.
>>

> Hi Aapo,
>
>     I had take a look at the elt code - great !
>
> One question: are you sure it works correctly with the r300EmitAOS being
> passed start as the 3rd argument ? I would expect that indices want this
> argument to be 0 (so they are always counted from the start of the array).

You are right.
Unfortunately changing it doesnt seem to fix anything visible :(
Im about to commit some code that allows easily to test with magic_1.
Unfortunately(again) my tests so far with magic_1 != 0 has resulted in a
immediate lock up. Im hoping that Marcheu will be able to dig some info
about magic_2 that i suspect isnt right all the time.

Unless someone comes up with a solution to these problems soon im going to
remove this code from r300_driver and move this to r300_demo (replacing it
with code shown in test_idx_triangles).

--
Aapo Tahkola