Adam Jackson wrote:
On Sunday 20 February 2005 13:20, Brian Paul wrote:

Adam Jackson wrote:

I'm working on this, actually.  Right now I'm doing it as an EGL->GLX
translation layer so we can get glitz retargeted at the EGL API.  Turning
that into a dispatch layer wouldn't be too tough, particularly since a
good bit of the engine is already written in miniglx.  I've nearly got it
to the point of being able to run eglinfo, but it seems to have uncovered
a bug or two in the fbconfig handling.

I actually started writing some EGL interface code a few months ago, but haven't touched it since. Give me a day or two to clean it up. Then let's exchange code and see what we've got.

I pounded out most of the rest of the API compat today. This is good enough to run eglinfo and return mostly correct answers (caveat is always "slow" for some reason), and of the 25ish egl* entrypoints only around three are still stubs.

Apply patch to a newish Mesa checkout, add egl.c to sources in src/glx/x11/Makefile, build libGL.

While you were working on a translation layer I was working on a general-purpose implementation of the EGL API.

I've put my sources at http://www.mesa3d.org/beta/egl/ for anyone who wants to check it out.

Just remember this is largely untested prototype code, there's lots of loose ends, everything is subject to change, etc, etc.

-Brian

------------------------------------------------------- SF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users. Discover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now. http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=6595&alloc_id=14396&op=click -- _______________________________________________ Dri-devel mailing list Dri-devel@lists.sourceforge.net https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/dri-devel