Am Donnerstag, 3. März 2005 20:36 schrieb Roland Scheidegger:
> Dieter Nützel wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, 3. März 2005 4:48 schrieb Roland Scheidegger:
> >> Roland Scheidegger wrote: here's a patch which mainly does 3
> >> things: - convert sis, mach64, and radeon to spantmp2. The sis and
> >> mach64 drivers got a slight change, previously you could not read
> >> back alpha values (always 0xff) and I don't think there was a good
> >> reason for that?
> >
> > Roland,
> >
> > do you had a look on Felix's spantmp2.diff, too.
> >
> > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=dri-devel&m=110600974029291&w=2
>
> I have missed that completely. Should be possible to work together with
> this patch just fine, though patch might disagree.
>
> > BTW Can you please send me a private copy of dri-span3.diff, again.
> > There are many ugly "=3D" characters in the archived version.
>
> You'll even get a newer version, Alan pointed out some subtle issues
> with the macro expansion (one of the reasons I don't particularly like
> macros...). Instead of fixing all GET_SRC/DST_PTR macros, I got rid of
> them too, since they were identical again in all drivers which use
> spantmp2 (except unichrome which uses different pitches for reading and
> drawing, it keeps its macros).

Sorry,

you lost spantmp_common.h in dri_span4.diff.

/opt/Mesa> grep -r spantmp_common.h *
src/mesa/drivers/dri/common/stenciltmp.h:#include "spantmp_common.h"
src/mesa/drivers/dri/common/depthtmp.h:#include "spantmp_common.h"
src/mesa/drivers/dri/common/spantmp.h:#include "spantmp_common.h"
src/mesa/drivers/dri/common/spantmp2.h:#include "spantmp_common.h"
src/mesa/drivers/dri/common/spantmp2.h.orig:#include "spantmp_common.h"
/opt/Mesa> find -name spantmp_common.h

-Dieter