> [EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
>

>>>the drm version of the patch. Straightforward, I did not apply it to cvs
>>> since
>>>it needs a version bump, and I don't think this feature alone is worth
>>> that.
>>

>> Idx buffer support could be one of such features.
>> Unfortunately no one seems to be interested in writing drm support for
>> it.
>>

> What is an idx buffer?
> Google finds just pages of source code where a variable
> named buffer is assig ned to one named idx.

Correct me if im wrong but doesnt the r200 driver currently write element
indices into command buffer as there have been no way to use them from
video memory. Im talking about the indices that are passed to
glDrawElements.
Support for R200_CP_CMD_INDX_BUFFER and R200_CP_CMD_3D_DRAW_INDX_2 in
other words.

--
Aapo Tahkola