Am Dienstag, den 15.03.2005, 01:41 +0100 schrieb Roland Scheidegger:
> Felix Kühling wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I just uploaded a new DRIconf version (0.2.3), which features better
> > support for floating-point ranges like the brilinear option proposed
> > by Roland Scheidegger. There are also a few bug fixes and usability
> > improvements as well as updates and additions to the README file.
> The new slider widget for the float range works very nice. I do get some
> crash when exiting the app:
> TypeError: main_quit() takes no arguments (1 given)
> But it's not bothering me too much :-).

Err, this happens when you close the window using the window manager. I
never tried that, so I missed this problem. If you close using the
"Exit" button in the toolbar, it works just fine. Looks like I'll be
making a new release soon. :-/

> > This version is for gtk2. I'm not too keen on keeping the gtk1.2
> > branch up-to-date. Does anyone still use it?
> Not currently, I used to use it on SuSE 8.1 though (even the gtk1.2
> version was a major pain to install, and I couldn't get the gtk 2
> version to work ever, I tried to install some libraries but never
> succeeded). Not sure if there are many people around which would use
> bleeding edge drivers on such old distros.

True.

Thanks for the feedback,
  Felix

--
| Felix Kühling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |