Am Donnerstag, den 17.03.2005, 08:17 +0300 schrieb Sergey Zharkov:
> Felix,
>
> It works great!!! Thanks for the patch - now my suspend-resume works
> like piece of cake - without DMA modes yet

Didn't you say it worked with PCI DMA? With BusType "PCI" and DmaMode !=
"None" it is using DMA. Though PCI DMA is slower than AGP DMA, in some
cases even slower than no DMA at all. :-/

>  but even without dma the
> performance is much better than on savage DRI 1.0. If there will be any
> changes in agp - i am ready to test. The patch from yesterdays mm4
> version did not help.

Hmm, ok. I'll commit my patch to Xorg CVS and see if I can get the
via-agp issue resolved with the kernel people.

Regards,
  Felix

--
| Felix Kühling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |