Hello all,

I made another release of DRIconf (0.2.4), fixing a rather nasty bug in
0.2.3 with some older versions of pygtk-2. I used this opportunity to
polish the user interface a little. Especially new users should find it
easier to get started with this one. See the CHANGELOG for details or
just try it and see for yourself.

Cheers,
  Felix

--
| Felix Kühling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |