I rolled up a (very) quick Linux port of 3dprof's
3DProfSource/radeon_setclk/r6clock-dll/radcard.cpp .
By default reference_divider is decreased always when this program is run.
This will cause memory clocks to increase too much and memory corruption to
occur. Modifying mem_feedback_divider and/or vpu_feedback_divider doesnt
currently work or the values are incorrect.

To get this program to run you need to change some constants at top of main.c
and in init_bioshdr().
Needless to say that im not responsible for any damages caused by this program.
If someone wants to turn this into a usable program, feel free to do so, just
dont claim I wrote any portions of it :)

--
Aapo Tahkola