> My point was really to move the XF86DRI functions out of Mesa dri to a
> separate library, and since libdrm.so could be used standalone and is
> conceptually different there maybe should be one libdrm.so and one
> libdriclient.so, or whatever we choose to call it.

I don't mind but conceptually libdriclient sounds about right, then libGL
can sit on top of it and libdrm...

btw Thomas, can you turn of HTML mail for this list? it really pisses of
my mailreaders indenting (pine..) I can reply fine and it indents it but
reading the mail is messed up ..

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
Linux kernel - DRI, VAX / pam_smb / ILUG