Hello,
My project is to get opengl/mesa on an embedded arm7. I am trying to begin
with the linux-solo build and the simplest driver which seems to be the
fb-dri. Unfortunately it does not compile. Do any of you have information
about the current status of this driver? Ideally, I would like to modify
things enough to get a software only build without any OS dependencies
(i.e. just dump data to a psuedo-framebuffer).
Thanks for your help.

David Kesselring
Atmel MMC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]