Am Montag, 2. Mai 2005 16:56 schrieb Brian Paul:
> This weekend I finished updating the DRI drivers to work with the new
> framebuffer/renderbuffer changes.  My DRI test system is terribly out
> of date so I haven't run any tests.  I'm tempted to just check in the
> changes now and help people fix any problems that arise, rather than
> spend a few days updating my test box.  I think the code changes are
> pretty safe though.

> I'm going to be out of town next week so I should either check in
> things today or wait 2 weeks.  I'd rather do it sooner than later, and
> work through any breakage right away.
>
> Are there any questions or concerns?

Do you know that r200, at least do NOT work right, today?

Texture problems. (maybe tnl related)
NO "old" bigger apps works.
Q3A, Doom3, celestia, etc...

Appeared after the latest major merge.

Do you had a look at Roland's dri_span41.diff and Felix's older spantmp2.h
optimization?

Both worked for me. Even together. But I didn't see the speedup which Felix
hoped for.

no_rast=true gave me indirect rendering all the time.

-Dieter