First, savage_drv.h and savage_drm.h are in drm/shared-core and in
drm/linux-core.  So
'make clean' and 'cvs update' have got a little tug-of-war going on my machine.
:-)  The
two files should be deleted from the drm/linux-core directory.

Second, drm/linux-2.6 is just kruft left lying around.  In the same vein as the
removal
of the drm/shared directory, I believe the drm/linux-2.6 and its contents
should be
deleted in cvs.  Oh, and nothing depends on it like some things still depend on
the
drm/shared directory.

 -- Jeff Smith