Hi all,

In a few days from now I will have to give a presentation to some
people. I was wondering if I could get my laptop to display the screen
on both the LCD and an external monitor. Unable to find anything on
google, I was hoping to get some help here.

Bascially I want to be able to plug an external display to my laptop
and then 'clone' the image on the LCD onto the external display. Some
pointers would be very appreciated.

My findings so far:
When I make sure the external display is already plugged in when
starting X, the external display becomes the main screen and the LCD
screen stays black. This is probably a bug? Not the behaviour I would
expect, anyway.

Hardware used:
Ati Mobility M9+ (9200) using driver 'radeon'.

Software used:
X Window System Version 6.8.2 (Ubuntu 6.8.2-10 20050405154308
[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Kind regards,
Richard Stellingwerff.