Issues with the current Mesa CVS r200 driver (current CVS xorg, Linus' 'git'
kernel and CVS DRM ):

1) When I move a window over a 3D rendering window the contents jumps to the
top left hand part of the display.  If I move the output (say the glxgears)
window to the top left I see the output centred at the screen edge, otherwise
the window is blank.  When the window moved around the output correctly appears
in the window.

2) Turning off hardware acceleration causes severe rendering errors similar to
the previously reference image:
http://people.freedesktop.org/~airlied/brokengears.png

3) Probably also related to (1); ut2004 shows strange flickers sometimes
appearing like a TV out of sync, both full screen and in a window.

4) UseFBDev results in the following error and failed initialisation:
(EE) RADEON(0): FBIOPUT_VSCREENINFO: Invalid argument

Steve