Am Freitag, den 20.05.2005, 13:09 +0100 schrieb Dave Airlie:
> At the moment we use drm.h from the shared directory in the drm, I'm going
> to switch this to the shared-core directory,

Maybe we're not talking about the same thing, but I did change
mesa/src/mesa/drivers/dri/Makefile.template to use the drm.h from
shared-core when I committed the new Savage DRM in January.

--
| Felix KÃhling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |