On 5/24/05, Adam K Kirchhoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Jerome Glisse wrote:
>
> FYI, I will say that one of my four attempts at Q3A (with the printks
> added to the drm driver) lasted for over 30 minutes before it locked up,
> which is much longer than I had previously experienced.  The debugging
> info probably reduced the chances of a lockup in my case, too.

Ooops maybe i am not patient enought but my log was around 1giga thus
i prefered stop there :) But this is definitly a clue because i have lockup even
without moving in quake 3.

Thus i have a lockup with no debug and no lock with debug with what we
may assume are same command (draw the same scene from the same
point of view...). IMHO this tell us that this lock is probably related to not
waiting for something,  maybe there is some cmd that we better
wait for completion before doing anything else...

Jerome Glisse