Philipp!

Vielen Dank.

Philipp Klaus Krause wrote:
> Nik schrieb:
>
> It's unlikely that you'll have to debug the kernel module.
> The bug probably is is the DRI.

Ok, thanks. Any tips on what I should be looking for in the DRI?

If the problem is in the DRI, then does that it mean it should affect cards/drivers other than r200?

> I don't remember any r200 version which worked with jogl.

The version that came with the 2.4.29 worked for me (at least more than it is now). (I downloaded the 2.4.29 kernel source and build it myself).

Cheers!
Nik