Hi Roy,

Sorry for the late reply. I have applied the first part of your patch
and changed the check for 'ed' into a check for 'sed' instead of
removing it. However, the snapshot build host seems to be down since May
18, so no new snapshots with the fixed install.sh will be available
until this is fixed.

Regards,
  Felix

--
| Felix Kühling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |