Hello,

I extracted this patch by Egbert Eich from SuSe's kernel
source package:

 http://www.develer.com/drm-ioctl32.patch

It allows running 32bit DRI clients on 64bit systems,
which is a very common situation due to proprietary
games.

Is there a reason why this code is not appropriate for
merging into the official DRM?

If nobody else is interested, I'd like to try rebasing the
patch with the current CVS code.  I have near-zero previous
experience with it, so I'll probably need help.

\X/  http://www.develer.com/