Jerome Glisse wrote:

I can remember from the top of my head but there is maybe some patch
that could be revealent for ppc not included in this snapshot. Thus i think
you should consider trying building xorg from cvs. Anyway with a g4 it will
compiles a lot faster than on dumb x86 ;)
Ok, I'll have a try. But I doubt I can before the weekend though.

Nicolai: If you want to take a look first-hand, I can take the pb to university (assuming you are prefect at upb dot de which I have reason to believe) next week. Can't do it this week due to a talk I have to give on Friday.

johannes