Just to add that login (KDM) is more or less fine (cursor is corrupted untill its moved).

Rune Petersen
Aapo Tahkola wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:07:28 +0200
Rune Petersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

With ColorTiling enabled I get gradual corruption og the desktop/screen on my X800 XT (AGP).

3D applications & games are fine. the corruption happends during popups (menus etc.).

I'm using the late CVS og r300_driver and Xorg.

Any idea where to start debugging this?

Does changing resolution fix it?
Any differences in RADEON_CRTC_OFFSET_CNTL or RADEON_SURFACEx_INFO regs?
It might be that there are some new bits for compressed fb.

Also, some of the aligns are probably not right for r300 and up, though so far
I havent seen nothing worse than slight texture corruption when moving 3d apps
out of visible screen area.