(sorry for the previous message, wasn't meant to be sent...)

Ian Romanick wrote:
This patch *should* fix everything. :) I built it on a system *without* X.org 7.0rc0 on it, so there may still be build problems on
 those systems.  Dunno.
Works for me on r200 (built on latest xorg cvs). Everybody's favorite
benchmark runs once again :-).

I'm really, really confused as to why this bug doesn't hit X.org CVS builds. The only way that it would not hit is if IN_DRI_DRIVER isn't set. If that's the case, it's also a bug. I'm not sure if we should just apply this patch (should just need the changes to dispatch.h) to X.org CVS or re-import Mesa with the patch applied. Fortunately for me, it's not my call to make. :)

I'm going to try and figure out what's going on with the X.org build
tomorrow (Thursday). My guess is that IN_DRI_DRIVER isn't included in the defines.
This seems correct. I've just done a make World and nowhere in the log did it mention IN_DRI_DRIVER. It doesn't define USE_EXTERNAL_DXTN_LIB neither, no idea if this is intentional?

Roland