Dave Airlie wrote:
>>>still works...
>>
>>Define "pure 64-bit".  AFAIK, the only truly pure 64-bit system is that
>>Alpha, but I don't think that's what you mean. :)  Do you mean 64-bit
>>kernel & 64-bit X-server?
>

> Well a 64-bit kernel and 64-bit X and 64-bit glxgears linked against
> 64-bit libGL with a 64-bit radeon_dri.so :-)

I've just rebuilt everything from CVS on my x86_64 box:

 - X starts with direct rendering enabled (it used to
   crash just a few days before);

 - The latest Mesa appears to be out of sync with DRM:

    ERROR!  sizeof(RADEONDRIRec) does not match passed size from device driver

 - Using Mesa from xc/lib/GL/ works fine with glxgears, but I
   only get 1500fps on a Radeon 9200 Pro.  I used to get over
   4000fps a few months ago on x86.

Do you want me to try specific applications?  I'd like to test
some 32bit stuff, but first I need to fix the RADEONDRIRec
problem.

\X/  http://www.develer.com/