Alan Grimes wrote:
I've noticed a stream of updates for both the drm and Mesa trees.
Because it takes a certain ammount of effort to test a build of these
trees, I was wondering if there was a changelog I might use to help me
determine wheather a recient change in the source might address the
issues I'm dealing with. Alternatively, the ability to inspect the
actual patches that CVS applies would be almost as good.

Are you subscribed to the following lists?

CVS commits are reported on those lists. The mesa3d-cvs messages also have URLs for the change logs so you can see the diffs with a few mouse clicks.

-Brian