Alan Hourihane wrote:
On Mon, 2005-08-29 at 17:02 +0200, Litvinov Vadim Antonovich wrote:

Hello all,
   I have found a bug in current Mesa CVS. viaRegion structure in via_dri.h is
not the same in Mesa unichrome driver and via driver in X.org CVS. As a
result we have an error when trying to use an OpenGL program and Mesa falls
back to indirect rendering.
  I include a patch that correct the problem.

Committed. Thanks.

Alan.

This should be the same as bugzilla  #4277 where Luc already provided a solution. Could you have a look at that one and update it accordingly?

/Thomas