El Viernes, 9 de Septiembre de 2005 10:41, Daniel Estévez Sánchez escribió:
> El Viernes, 9 de Septiembre de 2005 06:45, Daniel Stone escribió:
> > On Thu, 2005-09-08 at 14:10 -0400, Alex Deucher wrote:
> > > I'm not sure that patch is enough anymore.  You may need to use the
> > > cvs version of the driver.  Also, you will need to have the r300 3d
> > > lib (r300_dri.so) from mesa built and installed before 3d will work.
> > > Set LIBGL_DEBUG to verbose and then run glxinfo to see why it's
> > > failing.  See the troubleshooting guide for more:
> > > http://dri.freedesktop.org/wiki/DriTroubleshooting

Setting LIBGL_DEBUG to verbose revealed that it didn't found libdrm.so. I had
forgotten to add /usr/local/lib to /etc/ld.so.conf. Then it said something
about an unknown simbol. I installed the whole mesa cvs under /usr/local and
put /usr/local/lib _before_ /usr/X11/lib in /etc/ld.so.conf to make binaries
load libGL.so from my mesa cvs instead of ubuntu's xlibmesa-gl.

Now it works. I get 300fps in glxgears, without r300 i got 200fps, and glxinfo
reports Direct Rendering: Yes

PS: Is there any debugging output or program which r300 project may find
useful?
PSS: Now I'm sure that my card works, so volodya can commit the patch to cvs.