> I was going to suggest that this might be related to Paul MacKerras'
> texture upload fixes for r300 on big endian machines, but they don't
> seem to be in DRM CVS yet. Are they only in the kernel yet? Which DRM
> are you using?

They should be in DRM CVS, they came along with the r300 import,
http://cvs.freedesktop.org/dri/drm/shared-core/radeon_state.c?r1=1.51&r2=1.52

should be them, they don't seem to have had a negative effect on my r200
card, and I've ported the r200 s3tc support to r300 locally, granted I
still need to add a lot more debugging to see what might potentially be
going wrong,

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
Linux kernel - DRI, VAX / pam_smb / ILUG