> DXT apears very stable (does not crash/lockup) but I experience corruption
> (dansing colored tiles) when (semi)transparency is used in a DXT game
> Neverwinter Night.
>
> http://megahurts.dk/rune/stuff/image_DXT_transparency_err.jpg

Yeah I've got NWN here.. must put in on my laptop at some point...

Even with texcmp I'm seeing the odd corruption at different times, if I
reupload the texture it works fine.. i.e. set the texture mode and then
cycle the texture always works.. but changing the texture mode alone seems
to always get corrupted data..

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
Linux kernel - DRI, VAX / pam_smb / ILUG