I'm considering buying a notebook, such as:
http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/8985_HP_Compaq_PRESARIO_M2218AP_AMD_Turion.asp

It's a Turion ( mobile Athlon 64 ) system with an 'Integrated ATI Radeon Xpress 200 (up to 128MB shared video memory)'.

I've read a handful of messages in the archives about PCI Express support in the archives - mainly people who can't get it going, followede by recommendations to use the latest xorg cvs. Does that mean that stable support is coming soon? Medium-term? Long-term?

A rough estimate is fine.

Also any other words of advice warmly accepted :)

Dan

--
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Spam:        http://entropy.homelinux.org/canit/b.php?c=s&i=16656&m=d90435d3d72d