Hello DRI testers,

I finally got around to bringing the snapshot build up to speed with the
latest changes in the build process and uploaded a first set of new
snapshots to http://dri.freedesktop.org/snapshots/. They are completely
untested so be prepared for problems with the first couple of rounds.
Please report any issues with the snapshots to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] As long as they are problems with the
snapshot build and packaging process I will try to resolve them ASAP.

The new snapshots also include a package for the experimental R300
driver. I hope the R300 developers are fine with exposing their work to
a larger audience. ;-)

Best regards,
  Felix

--
| Felix Kühling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |