Hi again,

just wanted to let you know that I pulled the latest CVS tree this evening and all rendering problems are gone! Many, many, many thanks! I have given the r300 driver some workout with quake3 and there were no rendering problems at all. The missing trails in gltron are also there, transparent as they should be. Really great work!

Mattias