I'm switching buffer pointers rather than doing a buffer copy and I
have changed the flip command to be synchronous (I removed the ASYNC
flip flag from CMD_OP_DISPLAYBUFFER_INFO).

I'm going to try your patch to see if I can get it working. If your
driver doesn't have the same problem as mine then it will give me some
ideas.

Dave