Hey all.
This is my first time sending to a public mailing list, so don't eat me alive,
please. :)
Anyhow, I was wanting to volunteer my services and my Radeon Xpress 200M for
development work on this project.  I have some kernel hacking/driver
development experience, but that was on a device with open specifications, so I
wanted to ask the following questions:
1) What do we currently know about these chipsets?
2) What more information do I need to bring this aspect of the driver up to par
with the older cards/chipsets?
3) How do I go about gathering this information?
Thanks for your help and the great work, and I hope I can be of some help.