Hi list.

Attempt to run Operation Flashpoint with wine gives me following error:
$ date; wine FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE; date
Wed Dec 28 17:37:19 EET 2005
DRM_RADEON_TEXTURE: return = -11
   offset=0xd2a23000
   image width=1024 height=1024
    blit width=1024 height=2048 data=0x2edcf200
Wed Dec 28 17:37:58 EET 2005

Cut-down debug log from drm kernel module is at
http://riku.sdf-eu.org/dri.log.bz2.

This is not a wine bug, game works with software rendering. I also tried
with new x.org v.7.0 release, with same results. I used kernel modules
that ship with 2.6.14.2, and X.org version 6.8.2-r6 from gentoo. GPU is
Radeon 9250.

What could I do to help solve this issue?

 - Riku