On Maw, 2006-01-31 at 10:24 +0100, Philipp Klaus Krause wrote:
> The SiS 530 is fully documented, but it's a bit outdated and AFAIK
> there's no 3D driver for it yet.
> AFAIK The Vodoo cards are fully documented and the driver is so bad it
> could need a rewrite.

The Voodoo 3 and higher need a lot of support above the DRI layer fixing
to get some features like SLI working at all. Right now the 2D engines
in X don't support SLI.

Voodoo2 is also documented but DRI for it while practical might be a
little esoteric. I've always wanted to add DRI to it but never had the
justification/time ;)