Am Mittwoch, den 08.02.2006, 21:22 +0000 schrieb Dave Airlie:
> This is due to snapshots building X.org drivers from the monolith tree,
> the monolith tree is dead so no new devel is done in it.. TG commited
> changes to the i810 driver for rotate which changed the size of rec...

That sucks, but thank's for the heads up. I'll disable the i9xx snapshot
for now.

Koby, snapshots from before January 24 should still work. But you'll
obviously not have rotation support.

> re-doing snapshot to use the modular tree is a bit of work though..

Getting snapshots from the modular tree to work will probably require
that a modular Xorg is installed somewhere on the build machine. I may
get away with installing a modular Xorg on the build machine in some
dummy location that doesn't interfere with the Xorg 6.8 installed by the
distro (Ubuntu Breezy). Then I can build the driver modules and some
other stuff for the common snapshots against that.

Alternatively I can build a semi-complete modular Xorg every time. Any
other ideas?

Regards,
  Felix

--
| Felix Kühling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |